By now you have probably heard the good news about the Coaches Caravan from Penn State that will be heading to Buffalo. We will be the last stop of an 18 stop whirlwind tour. That’s right, the coaches are saving the best stop for last! And here is your opportunity to hear from first year head coaches Bill O’Brien, Guy Gadowsky and Josh Brandwene as they share with us how they will take Penn State Athletics to the next level of excellence and success.
Mark your calendars for the evening of Wednesday, May 16th as the Penn State Alumni Association of Western New York Nittany welcomes Lion Football Head Coach Bill O’Brien who will be joined by PSU Men’s Hockey Head Coach Guy Gadowsky and Women’s Hockey Head Coach Josh Brandwene. The event will occur at the Buffalo Marriott Niagara hotel in Amherst and is being sponsored by the Penn State Alumni Association and The Nittany Lion Club. We want to be sure to have a huge turnout for this event as this is important to ensuring that other Penn State Coaches will want to come to Buffalo and meet alumni.
Here are the details:
Date and Location
- Wednesday, May 16, 2012
- Buffalo Marriott Niagara Hotel (Grand Ballroom, 1st floor. This event is wheelchair accessible)
- 1340 Millersport Highway, Amherst, NY 14221 (take the Millersport exit off of I-290, free self-parking)
- Tel.: 716-689-6900
- 6:00pm Cocktail Reception (Hors D’ouevres, Cash Bar, complimentary soft drinks)
- 7:00pm Coaches Presentation by Bill O’Brien, Guy Gadowsky, and Josh Brandwene
- $40/person for Penn State Alumni Association Members (PSAA members may bring one additional guest at the $40 rate)
- $55/person for individuals who are not current Penn State Alumni Association Members
- $15/children (Ages 6-18)
- Complimentary registration to children (Age 5 and under)
- Blue and White (need we say more?)
To Register for the Event (or Questions?)
- Advanced registration is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED as this event will likely sell out. So register early to secure your seat.
- Please register online at: www.alumni.psu.edu/coachescaravan Click on the link for Buffalo, NY. It is the last listing on the schedule of stops. This will take you to the registration page. Registration may be paid online via credit card or you may mail a check to the Penn State Alumni Association.
- If you have questions, contact the Penn State Alumni Association at 800-548-LION (5466), option 4, or visit www.alumni.psu.edu/coachescaravan